We have an exciting on-going opportunity at a leading beauty organization in downtown San Francisco!
Your role at our client: As a Production Artist – brand manager, you will be responsible for partnering with a Senior Designer / Senior Art Director to help build and maintain the brand standards within the creative team. The ideal candidate for this position is diplomatic professional who will act as the guardian of our standards, educating and interfacing with the creative team, agencies and partners.
In addition, you will partner with a Senior Designer / Senior Art Director to:
• Build and maintain guidelines
• Build and maintain digital vehicle templates
• Translate brand/creative thinking into systems
• Onboard new designers & agencies
• Assist as ADA captain representing the creative team
• Work with cross-functional partners to standardize digital vehicle specs, naming, and other technical conventions
• Assist in partnership with the UI/UX team, while accurately representing the brand POV
• Build great cross functional relationships
• Demonstrate their values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have: passion for consistency and order. You are process driven and love solving and simplifying complex design problems.
• 3+ years’ digital production or graphic design experience (agency or in-house marketing a plus)
• Good understanding of design principles and excellent design skills; typography, layout, color, etc.
• Experience building a brand system
• Working knowledge of Adobe applications and platforms
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of Squarespace or other web-building platforms
• Knowledge and experience with digital vehicles: site, email, video, paid advertising, etc.
• Pixel perfect mindset; organized systems thinker
• Master and proactive multi-tasker
• Strong relationship-building skills with internal and cross-functional partners
• Exceptional communication skills; ability to effectively translate design language into relatable formats
• Solid organization skills, detail-oriented; time- and self-management skills
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines
• Passion for specs and standards