Aquent's client is looking for a Production Artist to work a fast paced exciting long term contract role. This role will need to be in office in the SW Chicago suburbs. (sorry no remote/one day flex downtown). The Digital Production Artist is responsible for organizing and preparing files for digital use. He or she is responsible for processing images, arranging different photographs together, maintaining image quality, acting as the gatekeeper for image standards and delivering images to the appropriate departments. This person must be extremely organized and methodical while also maintaining flexibility for frequent changes that arise as a reaction to a fast-paced, retail culture. This role is highly collaborative, the Digital Production Artist must communicate with the creative teams, the Producer, as well as, Photographers and Retouchers. They must frequently follow up, tackle image requests, and communicate status of imagery while maintaining good relationships. The person in this role must be very proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Excel, Monday.com and Adobe Scene 7.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Digital Production Artist will work to process images for dot com, the Digital Creative team including specific needs for Email, Site, Social Media and anything else across the digital scope. May also at times be asked to provide images to the Print, Marketing and other teams across the company.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive large quantities of images and process them in batches including but not limited to scaling, cropping, repositioning, color profile alterations, renaming and more
• Quality-check images provided by Vendors to ensure they meet guidelines
• Communicate directly with Vendors in order to help them provide images that meet guidelines
• Composite images together for digital needs
• Assist Photo team in image tagging, archiving and organization of images
• Occasional retouching and color correcting of images
• Has an awareness of tight timelines and feels a sense of urgency to facilitate staying on schedule
• Display maturity and professionalism under pressure
• Collaborate and communicate well with a number of colleagues