AQUENT is supporting a Fortune 500 CPG Brand in Clearwater, FL in their search for a Production Artist! This is a FT Freelance role running from June thru end of October/early November (onsite position).
- This is a 4-5 month temporary assignment
- Must have Catalog Design / Layout experience
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US - no sponsorship available
- Work samples required
- Produce catalog page layouts
- Input and maintain catalog data in CMS system.
- Maintain consistency of templates and overall quality of files for print.
- Work on master pages, strict templates/template rules, character styles, paragraph styles.
The position is NOT creative at all. It’s strictly production work – taking text, images and icons and using the templates and styles to arrange the pages consistently in the given sections.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 3+ years experience in Catalog Production environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Production and Catalog Page layout.
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with Content Management System.
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, focus, won't hesitate to ask questions
- We do not want people who will find their own work-arounds, and make up new rules, as this impairs the consistency of the files in the end, and can cause overall functions not to work in the end when we put all the individual files together.
If this sounds like you, apply today!