Our client's UX Digital Content team is seeking a Production Artist Contractor who will be an exceptional addition to their Digital Content UX team. As a Production Artist, you will be crafting artwork that elevates the film and tv content for their UI. If you are someone who loves to spend their days in Photoshop, cloning, airbrushing and masking out components with a deep passion and love of films/tv, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work within a small production team to:
- Repurpose key art and other sports related collateral to various size and layout requirements for UI.
- Work with team that reviews creative assets to ensure work meets style guidelines and established quality of standards.
- Follow design standards, and process rules and deadlines for creative assets as they move through the production pipeline, ensuring timely delivery of assets to the CMS.
- Work closely with internal product editorial team to align on specific on-channel campaigns on the UI.
- Work to maintain files in an organized manner, consistent with the organizations asset library and server.
- Be receptive to team’s feedback and an iterative design process.
- Work with varying productivity tools on a regular basis. Including, but not limited to, Jira, Trello, Slack, etc.
WHAT TO BRING
- 3-5 years production background a must (agency/network experience preferred).
- Previous experience working as a comp artist in a creative team.
- Be a creative problem solver.
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, highly visible environment.
- Able to self-manage and with competing priorities.
- Team player that brings a can-do attitude to the job.
- Advanced proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite/ Creative Cloud and Sketch.
- Strong retouching skills; able to mask, clone and comp as quickly.
- Experienced working with; CMS, Excel, Google Drive, Box, MAC OS and internal digital asset management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in person and in writing.
- Able to work in an agile environment.
- Previous experience on a digital streaming network.
- Previous experience with studio/network’s B2B and/or digital management tool.
- Exhibited expertise in film and/or tv key art.