Vitamin T is currently in search of a Production Designer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term contract!
The Production Artist is responsible for the execution of electronic production and ensure that design elements are consistently applied. Work with all stages of electronic production for the catalog and will be directly responsible for the accuracy of the catalog.
- Format and place copy and images correctly and efficiently in layouts.
- Address scaling issues, cropping and bleed with Senior Production Designer.
- Maintain catalog libraries, style guides, and templates for production.
- Assist with electronic production on special projects as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail, follow through and commitment to quality.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactively participate and collaborate to meet Sundance’s business goals.
- Provide all electronic files to pre-press, meeting all technical standards.
- Work with copywriters, merchandising, retail and other outside printers as needed.
- Create shared files for various groups for proofing.
- Assist the Senior Production Designer in preparing visual layouts and files for meetings and approvals.
- Provide electronic layouts to pre-press that meet all technical and quality standards.
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards