Our client in downtown Indianapolis is in need of a talented Production Artist to join them for a temporary, on-site assignment. The ideal candidate will be a passionate artist, with a strong sense of design and the ability to multitask.
- 2+ years of Production Art or Graphic Design experience.
- Expert level skill set in graphic design software required, with experience in using programs such as: Adobe In-Design, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat & Microsoft Office Suite.
- Thorough knowledge of visual design principals; graphic design, layout, typography, color, icon development, corporate identity and branding.
- Ability to create printed materials (white papers, infographics, presentations, brochures, etc.).
- Must be organized, self motivated, deadline-oriented and effective at communicating.
- Ability to apply professional graphic design principles to the creation of print and digital materials, along with other graphic products.
- Uses Adobe Design Software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) to execute ideas and prepare files for both electronic and print usage.
The following skills are a plus: Web and Multimedia designs, HTML, CSS and Flash(Pre-press and Color Corrections a plus, but not required)
Apply today if interested!