Our client is looking for a Production Artist to join their Creative Services team located in Louisville. This is a 2 month, on-site, contract position with the potential to extend.
This role entails accessing electronic files, managing the files appropriately and properly for edits, revisions and producing electronic mechanical art from approved layout to pre-press and final release for in-house collateral. This person will be collaborating with other members of the internal Creative Services Team (including but not limited to Client Services, Designers, Writers and Project Managers) and therefore should have excellent verbal communication, reading and writing skills for in-house project management and organizational procedures. This position also requires flexibility with project scheduling, project problem solving and edits in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
Looking for a team player who takes initiative to proactively engage in projects, solve problems and get the work done to meet the team and business's needs!
- Experience accessing electronic files, managing files appropriately and properly for edits and revisions
- Experience producing electronic mechanical art from approved layout to pre-press and final release for collateral
- Knowledge of electronic file organization, servers and cross-platform optimization, (FTP, PDF creation) on a MAC.
- MAC Software Programs: Adobe (Cloud) CS (In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Excellent people, time and project management skills with strict attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent communication, reading and writing skills.