Seeking a mid level Production Artist to join a major pharmaceutical client in Forth Worth, TX for a long term contract opportunity!
Artist/Designer will execute creative concepts and finalize graphic design projects as assigned. Strong typographic and layout skills, strict attention to detail, outstanding organizational, project management, file-organization, and archiving skills are a must.
- Collaborate closely with art directors, designers
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching and additional image manipulation as assigned
- Package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners
- Create PDFs for print and client review
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications
- Catalog and reference art for future projects in DAM
- Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and printer supplier
Possess a solid knowledge of printing processes and should be Proficient with the Macintosh OS and software including but not limited to, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising and email campaigns may be required, along with basic knowledge of HTML 5, Adobe After Effects, and web-development software.
Maintain sensitivity to global and cultural differences as it applies to design. Display a high degree of professionalism, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation, presentation, teamwork, and written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adjust to rapidly shifting priorities to achieve deadline objectives while diminishing factors that could hinder progress. Ensure that all projects are completed on schedule, within budgetary constraints, and are accurate. Prioritize and report changes in project status daily. Notify supervisor/project managers of scheduling delays or conflicts. Portfolio of existing work should demonstrate ability.
A bachelor’s degree in design or other related position is preferred.