Production Artist/Production Designer
Print & Packaging experience a MUST
Prior Consumer Package Goods(CPG) experience a plus but not required
Assignment Location: Shelton, CT
Assignment Duration: 3 months plus
Mechanical execution, adaptive design. Templates, production.
Good mix of design and production. Knows Creative suite. Packaging Experience.
Responsible for the execution production of a wide range of print and packaging projects for external and/or internal audiences. Evaluates and places bids and works with printing firms to ensure quality and timeliness of printed materials. Works with internal clients on understanding print production deliverables and job specifications, often providing counsel on production techniques and processes. May utilize computer graphics expertise. Provide print/packaging specs to designers and creative services staff. Within same team, partners with fulfillment specialist to understand print volume forecasts and quantity.
Scope of Activities/Key Responsibilities
• timely execution of print production projects to satisfy business unit objectives.
• Mechanical Execution, adaptive design
• Strong print production/layout skills
• CPG/Packaging experience
Required skills and Experience
• 2-3 years print production artist/production designer experience
• Proficient with Adobe CS,
• Strong packaging, print, pre-press experience, Mix of production and design
• Experience with working on multiple projects and under tight deadlines