Our client's Staffing, Training, & Communications group is responsible for training and enabling salespeople at client resellers globally, including mobile carriers, consumer electronics stores, and enterprise partners. Your work will be key in informing salespeople around the world about products and helping them deliver a great customer experience.
We’re looking for a production artist to help produce content to shape a great conversation between sales partners and customers. You’ll join a cross-functional team working on sales training and communications, leveraging multiple delivery mechanisms to influence sales audiences around the world.
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Production Artist in an agency or corporate environment
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC suite and other industry-standard creative tools
- Mac OS X and iOS power-user
- Demonstrated experience establishing and/or working within existing brand visual standards
- Highly detail oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
- Problem solver, quick study, and self-starter
- Thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of the creative process, including typical time and resources needed to produce work on time, at high quality, and to specification
- Excellent organization skills to structure documents in a way that can be easily understood and modified by others
- You’ll produce a wide range of work, including email templates, document templates, and presentations.
- You’ll work with senior designers to implement work and solicit feedback.
- You’ll make edits to copy and layout accurately and within deadlines.
- You’ll perform image adjustments such as scaling, cropping, and retouching.
- You’ll work within set visual standards and guidelines.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Photo retouching
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design, Multimedia, or equivalent work experience