This is a project based OFFSITE, remote based freelance position with a major beauty retailer! They are looking for a strong Production Artist with prior experience working within the Beauty, CPG, Food/Beverage, Retail markets. The weekly hours will vary so we are looking for someone with a flexible schedule!
This position is responsible for supporting the global design team with the design of
packaging, communication materials, regional graphic visual merchandising
guidelines, and digital social media assets.
• Collaborate and assist team in execution of design and layout development
(advertising, packaging, visual merchandising graphic guidelines and collateral) including
revisions, mechanical production and creation of image strikes and retouching
• Collaborate and assist team in execution of digital social media asset creation.
Including creating GIFs, regional variants of assets, and re-cropping for various
• Assist in preparation for internal meetings, and creation of presentation materials for
• Assist in creative content sharing process with digital, editorial, visual merchandising,
and social teams.
• Participate in weekly Creative department status meetings and coordinate on a daily
basis with other members of the Creative and Creative Operations teams as needed.
• 2+ years of Production experience with strong production design skills,
including typography and layout, packaging and digital asset creation skills
(GIFs, reducing file size, etc.)
• Organized and on-task
• Extremely detail-oriented.
• Ability manage multiple projects and to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of Adobe creative suite computer design technology.
• Ability to be flexible and work in a fast paced environment.
• BA/BS/BFA degree or equivalent.