Vitamin T is working with an incredible programmatic/digital marketing agency looking for a Product/Technical Writer to join their Customer Success team. We’re looking for somebody with a passion for finding
information and organizing content to help maintain their client knowledge base and their internal documentation. The right candidate has the ability to translate their new product features into easy to follow
documents for their external clients.
If you get a charge from putting chaos into order, have a passion for technology, and a knack for fact-finding, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
In a nutshell, you’ll be leading Content Management:
● Write technical documentation of new features as they are released
● Manage JIRA board of documentation requests and priority
● Monitoring documentation and knowledge base content to ensure it is relevant and up
● Partner with Client Services and Product team on upcoming feature releases and
● Work with Product team to document new product features and provide
recommendations for in-product contextual help
● Adjust existing articles to be consistent with Signal’s brand messaging/style guide
● Lead new content creation, including new video content to be organized and recorded
● Publish weekly internal analytics and findings around product usage
What must you have?
● You have 4+ years turning complex technical concepts into clear, easy to understand
● You have a passion for the organization of information – your files all have a system,
and you’re always looking for ways to improve it.
● You’ve done some database searching.
● You love technology, want to learn about it and want to experience a high-growth
● You’re a great communicator, both on the page and in person.
● While you work and play well with others, you’re self-directed and motivated to get stuff
done on your own.
● Competency with database searching, and technical aptitude.
● Bonus points if you’ve used JIRA or Zendesk, or had any content management
● You are reliable, timely, and pay attention to the details.
● And you’re a nice person, to boot!