Our client, a Fortune 500 software company, is looking for a new Product UX Designer to join their team!
A Product UX Designer is responsible for the end to end experience of a product, a project, or a feature. This starts with the initial research that comes with understanding the customer, business and technology space to specifying end to end workflows, interactions and experience. A product designer collaborates with cross-functional product teams across the globe, to create experiences for challenging problems around cloud computing.
A Product UX Designer is expected to:
* Work with their product management and engineering teams as well as other designs to help define product goals, requirements and represent user’s point of view throughout the product planning process.
* Design the workflows, wireframes, prototypes, sketches, and final delivery mockups, to illustrate design solutions.
* Work with the engineering team to deliver those workflows the same way they were envisioned. Remember that a design is not "done" until it is actually delivered to customers.
* Work with the design, product management, and engineering leadership to improve the design and product development process.
* Verify and improve on designs through reviews, validations and formal usability testing with end users.
* Ability to rapidly prototype and deliver multiple iterations and versions of a design to quickly advance product portfolio. Speed and agility are extremely important.
* Have the ability to make sensible design decisions even when not all data is available and be able to figure out and correct possible mistakes that ship or are discovered before shipping a product or a feature.
What we look for:
*7-10 years of Strong UI experience
*Excellent presentation skills to high level and external customers
*Expert skills defining and analyzing user flows and workflows.
* Expert skills in interaction design with a grasp of UCD process.
* Story telling - ability to tell simple user stories illustrating solutions.
* Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
* Agile, adaptable, and capable of delivering new products and features.
* Possess a very high level of comfort in working with developers in the presentation layer (for example, HTML, CSS).
* Good aesthetic sense and attention to details.
* Strong prototyping skills.
* Experience with conducting user research is a plus.
* Online portfolio.