A major sportswear retailer in the San Francisco Bay Area is looking for a Product Technical Assistant to join their team right away for a temporary assignment. Please see below for more details:
Their primary function will be data entry of product info and more specifically, prototype comments from the Developers.
This specific team is focused on communicating prototype comments to the factories where products are manufactured. They will be working with developers who determine and understand the comments and language around prototypes and helping to get that data organized and into PDM accurately.
- Attention to detail is crucial! Ability to review and audit large amounts of data for errors.
- Basic skills in Adobe Illustrator would be really helpful but not required.
- Ideally they'd have some technical background in the apparel industry. Education in Product
Development, Product Design, etc.
- This is NOT a Materials Research role; they do not need to have textiles experience.
Tasks include (in order of highest percentage of each day)
- Helping developers enter data/requests into PDM, SharePoint,
- Helping developers update data in PDM
- Primarily performing data entry of product information and pulling reports
- Prototype Comment Assistance
- Preparing proto comment documents
- Assisting with entering comments into PDM
-10 Weeks; Potential to extend