This job isn’t just about pumping out as many features as possible. It’s about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love. It’s about helping people get the most possible enjoyment out of the service we provide. It’s about making the video experience that much better than it is with any other provider, so our customers fall in love with our products and services over and over, on every screen they desire.
If you’re a creative thinker with a passion for technology and want to experiment to innovate, then we should chat.
Responsibilities & Capabilities:
The Associate Product Strategist will help on the product planning and execution of various digital products throughout the project lifecycle. The Product Strategist’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals while providing a stellar experience to the customer.
• Help with discovery, design, development and launch of innovative digital products from strategic inception to tactical execution.
• Partner with other Product Strategists to gather, distill, and synthesize digital product requirements.
• Ensure the customer voice is present throughout the product development lifecycle.
• Partner with UI/UX design teams to create strategic solutions that balance user and business objectives.
• Report on project health to Director, Product Strategy through the development phase
• Reach across the enterprise to build relationships and consensus that help the product and UX design effort succeed.
• 2 years experience in product design, user experience, and/or product management with an online technology or entertainment company.
• Ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly, and express them in simple ways.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills including the ability to provide guidance to highly technical professionals and executive management.