This job isn’t just about pumping out as many features as possible. It’s about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love. It’s about helping people get the most possible enjoyment out of the service we provide. It’s about making the video experience that much better than it is with any other provider, so our customers fall in love with our products and services over and over, on every screen they desire.
• Gather, distill, and synthesize digital product requirements.
• Ensure the customer voice is present throughout the product development lifecycle.
• Conduct various forms of research, included (but not limited to) contextual inquiries, usability studies, surveys, competitive analysis, and remote research.
• Partner with UI/UX design teams to create strategic solutions that balance user and business objectives.
• Executive level reporting and management of development status, issues, and escalations.
• Reach across the enterprise to build relationships and consensus that help the product and UX design effort succeed
• 4 years experience in product design, user experience, and/or product management with an online technology or entertainment company.
• Ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly, and express them in simple ways.
• Experience in developing effective and impactful deliverables including (but not limited to) requirements documents, use cases, sitemaps, content inventories, flow diagrams, taxonomy.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills including the ability to provide guidance to highly technical professionals and executive management.