- Join a well established, leading game studio that provides end-to-end consultancy services to multiple international clients
- Work with a Sydney based Product team, focused on enhancing and evolving their current products / platforms / digital offerings across all global markets.
My client, a leading global player in the online gaming sector, is seeking an experienced PRODUCT STRATEGIST / UX DESIGNER to analyse, enhance and evolve their current products / platforms / digital offerings for their users.
This role is offered as a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, with potential to extend.
Within this position, you will be playing a key role to set the future vision for the company's global suite of products and services.
Your work will drive the vision and creation of the company's products & truly be the voice of their products, services, users and business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Product Strategist, you will partner with Design (UX & UI) and Development, plus a couple key Stakeholders / Company Founders; to understand and analyse their current products / platforms / offerings; then create strategic solutions that balance both user and business objectives.
Your role will blur the lines of product, design, and research. You’ll be both a thinker and doer. Be ready to get your hands dirty – working to identify and recommend improvement opportunities, set in place best practise standards and define the future vision states across the product suite.
If you're a creative thinker with a passion for technology and desire to experiment, innovate and improve; this role could be a great match for you!
• Review, analyse, gather, distill, and synthesise digital product requirements.
• Ensure the customer voice is present throughout the product development lifecycle.
• Conduct various forms of research, included (but not limited to) contextual enquiries, usability studies, surveys, competitive analysis, and remote research.
• Partner with UI/UX design teams to create strategic solutions that balance user and business objectives.
• Executive level reporting and management of development status, issues, and escalations.
• Reach across the enterprise to build relationships and consensus that help the product and UX design effort succeed.
• 4 years experience in product design, user experience, and/or product management with an online technology or entertainment company.
• Ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly, and express them in simple ways.
• Experience in developing effective and impactful deliverables including (but not limited to) requirements documents, use cases, sitemaps, content inventories, flow diagrams, taxonomy.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
This innovative, close-knit, group of managers, game architects, designers, illustrators, and user experience/interface specialists (UX/UI) produce original game content from concept to deployment serving multiple international clients and well established, successful, software development houses and their business operations. They also act as a game studio creating top end slots and other games for the online gaming industry.
They have been operating in the market for more than 20 years, providing end-to-end consultancy services (UI & UX across desktop, tablet, and mobile product for both Front End and Back End) to the online gaming industry.
**Pls note this client is unable to cover visa sponsorship**
ARE YOU INTERESTED? If you feel the above maybe a match for you, please connect with Ellie for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have a number of Product & UX Design roles; within both agency and client-side studios. So if this role doesn't align, but you are interested in hearing about opportunities, please feel free to connect so we have you on the radar for relevant roles / projects coming through.