*** Must provide portfolio showing examples of commercial product photography with lighting
***Provide link to online portfolio when applying. Applicants without portfolio links will not be considered.
- Production Product Photographer
- Print Catalog
- Clear understanding on how to color correct an image
- Strong studio lighting skills
Please note the team does not want landscape/portrait/real estate/event photography
We are looking for a self-driven commercial photographer with experience in product and tabletop photography to grow an extensive image library. This is a unique opportunity that involves traditional with occasional spin photography. Knowledge of studio lighting is essential. The photographer will have an assistant to help with unpacking/sorting/repacking of product.
• Shoot large volumes of images using principles from our Style Guide
• Understand how to prioritize shooting to increase output while minimizing set and lighting changes.
• Utilize props in a way to reduce the need for additional retouching work.
• Capture the functionality, features, benefits and uniqueness of individual products.
• Maintain a high rate of image production while maintaining quality standards.
• Work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple (often conflicting) priorities simultaneously.
• Keep products and studio organized to reduce clutter.
• Strong sense of composition and lighting to enhance product appeal
• Working knowledge of all photographic formats and files
• Experience working with reflective and glass surfaces is a plus
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat and Excel required.
• Familiarity with 360 photography and/or SpinMe Studio software a plus.
• Strong photo editing and manipulation skills
• A Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Photography and two or more years of photography experience is required
• Portfolio showing examples of product photography with lighting
• Provide link to online portfolio when applying. Applicants without portfolio links will not be considered.
This is a full time position in a studio is housed in a warehouse environment. 6+ month contract with the option to renew, based on performance.