A tech company, with a base in London and Berkshire are looking for a fabulous senior online guru. Are you a Product Owner with eCommerce experience and have worked for a large retailer or start up company.
This role’s primary purpose is to define and lead strategically focused enhancements and creation of new functionality for the eCommerce capability (primarily the eShop but also looking at the use of Alexa skills, Google Assistant and chatbots) in order to grow in sales through digital channels.
This role will work closely with key stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that product development needs are met and any new propositions are supported in line with planned go-to-market activity.
This role is a mixture of customer obsession, best practice, and a technology evangelist, balanced with the art of possible from a delivery perspective. The role will work primarily work in scrum based teams defining and executing the eCommerce product roadmap, writing user stories, defining project success metrics and KPIs. There is no line management needed in this role, but the buck stops with you, so accountability is key!
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Be a focal point of contact for the business for the defined product/portfolio of products.
- Continuously monitor customer needs, market trends, competitor activity and regulatory changes to ensure the product remains a category leader.
- Maintain the end-to-end customer experience of the product.
- Maintain the capability roadmap, broken down into lifecycle phases which are then tracked against agreed KPIs from inception through to completion/decommission.
- Brief stakeholders and senior management on the capability roadmap, and associated deliverables, to ensure cross function alignment.
- Manage product feature prioritisation; ensuring stakeholders understand the compromises and constraints.
- Manage product user journey design, ensuring a high quality cross channel user experience
- Manage product launch, ensuring business readiness.
- Document processes and training materials to assist customers in the use of the product feature set
- Team/line management (as appropriate)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Ideally educated to degree level with appropriate commercial experience
- Web Self Service would be greatly required
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)