Our healthcare client is looking for Product Owners to work with their Public Website Program (involves Site Content).
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in driving the enterprise web strategy, and business case development
- Accountable for solution design, feature prioritization and delivery of capabilities to competitively enhance client's web app
- Oversee development and maintenance of products as needed
- Act as a product owner in scrum teams
- Prioritizes requirements, defects, and other work items for the technical teams
- Collaborate with Market Research to determine ways to competitively enhance product capabilities
- Work with user experience team to understand results from usability studies and evaluate integration opportunities
- Evaluate how variations in the product design can impact its overall effectiveness.
- Oscillate between strategic planning through execution to launch.
- Use market and stakeholder feedback, consumer research, web analytics, and regulatory standards to determine the strategies and approaches necessary to deliver compliant solutions that increase member satisfaction and drive improved health care outcomes
- Manage requirements dependencies with other teams, negotiating and reprioritizing as appropriate
- Define key performance metrics and utilize analysis of web analytics and other data and research to monitor performance and influence the mobile product strategy/roadmap
- Collaborate with and set direction for key marketing, business, technology, and user experience design partners to secure project alignment and effective execution
- Be a subject matter expert in web enterprise solutions, competitive and market trends, and organizational business needs