The Product Owner will lead product initiatives as part of the Global Credit group. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for implementing new Global Credit products that give our customers more financing options and flexibility by working across several functional areas such as checkout, merchant tools, and pricing. This involves driving all stages of the product life cycle, including: ideation, user experience and design, requirements / use case development, testing, rollout, and post-implementation support. This role is cross functional and requires partnering across business units and regional counterparts for product creation and launch and may require both domestic and international travel.
• Participate as a Product representative across agile delivery teams and participate in agile ceremonies.
• Create use cases documents and detailed product requirements/stories to articulate desired product features and functionality to the user experience and deliver teams.
• Interact with agile team members to support coding, testing, and release of products / features.
• Collaborate closely with technical team and user-experience designers to ensure that the product solution meets business needs according to the requirements/user stories.
• Collaborate cross-organizationally with other delivery teams to define gives and gets in delivering business needs.
• Partner with key stakeholders and manage their expectations in the Credit BU
• Work with the larger cross-functional team to influence/develop the business strategy, product roadmap, operation plan.
• Develop and implement process improvements, standards and policies.
• Become the subject matter expert for the products and features owned and act as a product evangelist to build internal awareness across the organization.
• Provide production support for existing in-market products
• Gain deep understanding of consumer and merchant experiences and preferences in an effort to crystallize value propositions of Credit products.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs