- This is a 1 year temporary assignment with the intention for converting to full time hire for the right person
- Must have right to work in the US as a W2 employee
- Must have experience with mobile and desktop technologies and design patterns
- Local candidates only please
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking for a Digital Product Owner to join their team. As part of the Digital Products & Interactive Media group Product team, the Product Manager (PM) builds, releases, and improves a key platform used by every brand within the Client's organization to manage and execute digital advertising campaigns.
The Product Ownwe plays a pivotal role in defining the roadmap, features, quality, security and reliability of this platform. The Product Owner also leads the adoption and rollout of services across hundreds of digital products across the organization.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Solid understanding of content data models and assessing website structures.
- Capable of integrating digital products with web services and APIs.
- Ability to define metrics criteria and derive data using analytics platforms.
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising platforms for display and video.
- Experience spearheading initiatives that span across multiple business groups.
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies and design patterns.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with equal ability to talk to engineers, senior executives, partners, and customers.
- Identify operational trends and patterns to improve execution efficiency and drive new product features.
- Ability to solve abstract problems through research and analysis of data derived from multiple sources.
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully launch new initiatives and to drive complex issues through detail analysis and resolution.
- Proactive risk identification, mitigation and escalation.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and familiarity with the procedures.
- Good understanding of SaaS infrastructure and enterprise systems plus experience working with partners on third-party engagements.