Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years! We offer the industry's best benefits that we subsidize dramatically! Medical, dental and vision benefits are available to you after just 30 days and after 90 days you are free to participate in our 401k plan! We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!
Position- Product Owner- eCommerce
Type- Long Term Contract Position
Hourly pay rate- $45-55hr
Location- Addison, TX (Dallas suburb)
Benefits- subsidized medical, dental, vision benefits
eCommerce experience is helpful
AGILE METHODOLOGY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
The Product Owner is responsible for overall implementation and accountability for the successful development of prioritized products. The Product Owner is a hybrid: someone who is able to look outward, understanding the end customer's needs, and someone who looks inward, managing the value stream that transforms the stakeholders' needs into web functionality ready to be used by the end customer. The Product Owner manages stakeholders, but also provides operational support, development functions.
• Prioritize release scope and dates, and monitor and report on progress.
• Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into website enhancements and new features.
• Leverage customer data (web analytics, user feedback, usability testing, etc.) to develop storyboards, wireframes, clickable wireframes outlining the customer journey of a particular feature and direct the User Experience Designer in the development of the visual mock ups.
• Passionate about creating an innovative digital experiences and take pride in creating a world-class user experience.
• Accept or reject the delivery team's work results; ensuring development decisions stay aligned with business needs, and any issues that arise are addressed as quickly as possible.
• Stay on top of best-in-class interactive design and technologies.
• Develop key metrics, manage the product and teams to desired results, report to stakeholders and conduct meetings/summaries.
• Monitor performance and measure impact of your product enhancements.
• Communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong attention to detail, dedicated work ethic, organized, and strong communication skills and the ability to sell ideas and influence decision making.
• Be dependable and reliable, with the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively and cultivate working relationships with stakeholders, vendors and team members within and across job functions and regions.
• Ability to excel in a dynamic role with diverse responsibilities- AGILE METHODOLOGY.
• Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation.
• Knowledge of good front-end functionality and user experience.
• Interactive experience should demonstrate the ability to deliver against business objectives, create strong original user-centered interactions, great attention to detail, and can drive a team to deliver exceptional products
• Passion for solving complex design problems elegantly.
• Ability to combine an understanding of the business needs with the appropriate technology solution in order to deliver the right user experience.
• Strong product and project management skills.
• Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
• 3+ year online product experience. Experience with usability of online user features applications an asset.
• Bachelor’s degree in either a technology or business discipline, MBA a plus.