Our client is an innovative start-up going from strength to strength. They are looking for a product marketing manager who is also a technologist at heart. You will be responsible for showcasing digital products to customers, ensuring they understand the benefits to them, using demos and developer sites.
You must be able to communicate at all levels from speaking with developers to creatives.
You will have a proven track record of managing live technology products and developing marketing content strategies. Ideally, we’re looking for someone who has worked previously in a start-up/fast growing environment.
- Drive product adoption and ongoing engagement by users by supporting effective go-to-market and customer success programs.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the customer internally with Product Management and Engineering.
- Run qualitative and structured analyses to identify market opportunities and create a data-driven product and sales channel strategy that is aligned across product, engineering and sales.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering on product roadmaps and development.
You will have:
- Extensive professional experience, with proven experience working in a product marketing, product management or management consulting.
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity and experience working in the enterprise collaboration space, ideally in a product development and/or marketing capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex, large-scale concepts.