Our client is a Fortune 500 within the Travel and Hospitality industry and are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team. The general responsibilities are highlighted below and we will have more details shortly.
- Create and execute marketing collateral.
- Create and maintain productive feedback loop between cross functional teams inside and outside the organization.
- Develop, manage, and own budget.
- Review and evaluate existing advertising campaigns to determine effectiveness.
- Create, develop, and execute all appropriate collateral needed to optimize sales efforts and manage supply and changing needs going forward.
- Ensure that all new locations are branded and have all marketing material and collateral supplied.
- Follow and apply brand guidelines as set by corporate office for all advertising campaigns.
- Monitor the Internet sites for content and marketing opportunities such as banner ads and pay per click campaigns.
- Actively participating in the local leadership team.
- Assist in driving initiatives to improve performance in the sales organization by providing additional leadership capacity, setting clear targets and milestones, tracking results, coaching the local team, and providing feedback to the leadership team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with hotel and supply partners to identify new marketing opportunities.