Product Marketing Manager
For this role, the Product Marketing Manager would essentially be the General Manager for many of our hardware products. This person would oversee the entire chain of activity from start to finish including:
- setting the global vision, strategy, and go to market plans for the products in scope -- working in concert with our internal team (design and development, training and engagement, channel marketing, online, etc) and cross functional partners (product, business development, hardware sales, product marketing, retail operations)
- acting as the global single point of contact for our regional / local market counterparts
- conducting/ managing marketing spend and ROI analysis
- project managing large and complex initiatives
- leading executive meeting and communications
- BA/BS required
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing roles - retail marketing/product launch experience is preferred but not necessary
- The mindset of a general manager, with ability to manage large-scale projects.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent executive presentation written and oral presentation skills. Comfortable presenting to audiences of senior executives and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and marketing plans, as well as analyze customer and market insights
- Detail oriented with proven track record of driving tactical executions.
- Highly desirable Knowledge of the consumer electronic and carrier landscape
- Responsible for launching exciting products in retail with full accountability on global strategy, execution, budgets, and senior executive level communication.
- Build and own the overall marketing plans for products across retail and carrier channels, both online and offline. Align with cross-functional (e.g. Product, Product Marketing, Hardware Sales, and Retail -Operations teams) and regional teams on plans, understanding of product roadmaps, business and sales goals, and prioritization.
- Represent all aspects of retail marketing to internal stakeholders and OEM and retailer partners. Be the “go-to” person for a product in retail, communicating plans, results, and assuring partners are aligned.
- Own and manage global budgets for your portfolio of products. Plan and track spends across retail marketing activities, and report on spend ROI.
- Ensure all retail marketing teams, including sales training, online and in-store channel marketing, retail design, production, engagement, and retail analytics teams are all driving towards the same goals, on-time, and on-budget. Drive development of these plans, timelines, and be accountable for implementation.
- Own the global view of retail activities, regularly working with regional marketing teams to have visibility into key activities, budgets, etc.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Product Marketing Manager