The area: Marketing
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing here starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how our products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
As a Marketing manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many products. You take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base.
This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. The role enables you to shape the product development process, organize product launches from beginning to end and form future marketing strategy.
Additional Role Description:
We are looking for a high-energy, creative marketer with strong analytical skills to join the Product Marketing Team and lead our efforts around customer activation, nurture, and global campaigns. You will have the opportunity to be instrumental in accelerating a new era of cloud computing in one of the most exciting, strategic, and fastest growing product areas.
You will own the vision, performance, and creation. You’ll be responsible for helping to scale our online business; optimizing online messaging and flows, building nurture and activation activities and systems, defining global campaigns and execution models, and partnering with cross-functional teams to create and launch new innovative content.
Expect to work closely with engineering and product management counterparts and be the expert who helps amplify the product vision and message. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to be a leader in B2B technology marketing and work to build next generation online digital engagement experiences.
- Own the end-to-end customer activation system and campaign management
- Define global campaign model and support messaging and campaign development programs
- Manage agency and internal relationships to scale brand and nurture programs
- Analyze data and provide visibility of trends for product marketing and sales leadership
- Partner with engineering, product management, business development, Developer Relations, and other groups to help drive positioning, messaging, branding, and strategy for online presence
- BA or BS Degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with common web and/or automation tools including HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Google Analytics, Marketo, and Salesforce
- Computer Science or development experience; comfortable talking about technical things with technical people
- Understanding of SEO/SEM and nurture best practices
- Experience building and developing global scale campaigns
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
The area: Marketing