Our client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for their reality capture, photogrammetry, and BIM software. This role reports to the Sr. Product Marketing Manager, within the Building Design Marketing team.
You will be responsible for creating and executing marketing plans to drive customer awareness, preference, and adoption of software globally and moving customers to mew product collections. You will also serve as a primary spokesperson, evangelizing the product benefits to internal teams, market influencers, and press.
The ideal candidate will be driven, extremely resourceful, and an overall versatile product marketer looking to jump into a fast-paced organization where you can immediately contribute to the growth of our business.
- Convert sales plays, product positioning, benefits, and features into customer storytelling.
- Drive conversion across the full lifecycle. Upsell current and potential customers to the new product collection and drive multi-tool usage.
- Manage and refresh content on product center webpages and in-product.
- Develop data-driven test and learn plans, identify high-impact opportunities, conduct testing, and report findings.
- Deliver marketing content showcasing customer success, relaying the added value of multi-product workflows and cloud-enabled Building Information Modeling.
- Amplify and optimize marketing messaging through all available channels, including landing pages, blog, email, paid and organic social channels, SEO, SEM, and Display.
- Help drive awareness and adoption of the API available on cloud developer platform.
- Manage a content marketing plan to feature technology partners that are building laser scanning/lidar workflows for their customers on our reality solutions SDK, which is available through the Developer Network.
- Collaborate with the Global Demand Generation and Campaign Development teams to drive awareness and conversion.
- Collaborate with hardware partners to develop co-marketing plans.
- Work with technical marketers, the product team, and the creative agency to produce educational tutorial content.
- Manage email nurture streams for product trialers and subscribers.
- Set the strategy and plans for representation at events including industry tradeshows, webinars, meetups, and workshops.
- 2-4 years in a product marketing or content marketing role in the technology/software industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, particularly with sales, field and product organizations and partners, and an ability to be highly successful in a matrix management organization.
- Strong digital marketing skill set with experience building marketing plans that utilize content marketing, SEO, paid media, A/B testing, and social media.
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree.
- Background in architecture, engineering, and construction is desirable, but not required.