Product Marketing Manager (Full-time, Temp-Perm)
Our client is looking for a passionate, dynamic and strategic Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the sales and marketing teams to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate growth, drive new product launches, optimize existing product packaging, pricing and merchandizing and make recommendations to increase market share by leveraging online and off-line marketing channels. The candidate should have expertise in leveraging data to understand their buyer personas, market needs and telling a story about their brand and how it meets their customer needs.
The right candidate should be comfortable playing an integral part in the development of content marketing roadmap and deliver web copy, value statements, blog posts, product content, data sheets, white papers, and case studies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
Go To Market Strategy (3+ Years Experience Needed):
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to direct consumers and the sales team
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition, pricing analysis, local laws and regulations
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Inspire marketing channel owners, designers and creative team to bring product to life in order to drive engagement and create customer journeys throughout the conversion funnel
- Demonstrated track record of success across wide spectrum of marketing activities (advertising, public relations, digital marketing, etc.) and driving marketing roadmap planning
- Content roadmap - comfortable playing an integral part in the development of content marketing roadmap and deliver web copy, value statements, blog posts, product content, data sheets, white papers, and case studies.
- Single point of contact for all product-related questions, feedback, and positioning
- Act as the liaison between Product Management and Marketing teams
- Content owner for product collateral
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 5+ years of digital product marketing experience
- Proven history of creating effective marketing program
- Very strong written communication skills
- Strong brand and selling experience are an asset
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.