My client is a world leading financial software solutions company who have earned a spot on Fortunes "Best companies to work for" year after year whilst helping over 50 million people with small business to achieve their goals.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our clients growing UK Accountant segment marketing team and report to the Senior Marketing Manager.
The Accountant segment is a top company priority. 75% of small businesses are more successful when partnering with services the client offers and serves as a key gateway to introducing small businesses to cloud accounting and product offerings. My client is looking to partner with all 35,000 firms in the UK and help them to transform their firms by moving to the cloud. A massive HMRC initiative called 'Making Tax Digital’, which requires all small businesses to use digital record keeping, launches in April 2018 and provides this company a huge opportunity to really engage with this customer base.
The successful candidates should to be able to demonstrate ability in the following areas:
- Lead go-to-market campaigns for all upcoming product releases within the products and partner closely with the global product and product marketing teams
- Drive our marketing initiatives in the UK to connect small businesses with our software certified accountants
- Optimize the end-to-end accountant customer experience on the website to improve accountant sign-up conversion
Necessary experience - Marketing
- Proven experience in a Product Marketing environment
- Strong strategic thinker with experience developing and executing go-to-market strategies cross-functionally
- Passion for delighting customers and using customer insights to improve end-to-end experiences
- Experience creating and executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels (advertising, web, mobile, email, in-product, etc.)
- Identifies big insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities; develops business cases and activation plans to support
Necessary experience - Leadership
- Effectively influences across teams (both internal and external) and across all levels (up to executives) to mobilize cross-team initiatives
- Ability to prioritize and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest-impact levers
- Solid analytical skills & business judgement
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, visual/presentation
- High energy & positive mindset attitude within a change environment
- Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings 'can do’ motivation to work every day.