Our client is seeking a passionate marketer to create and manage integrated go-to-market strategies for their Branded Solutions business. Specifically, this role is responsible for leading the development of sales materials and marketing programs to support the growing business across its many segments. This role works closely with product and brand managers here in Seattle as well as with remote sales partners, business partners (customers) and agencies. Ideal candidates will be strategic thinking marketers who have a demonstrated ability to synthesize insights and business objectives into clear direction that inspires our agencies to create compelling selling stories. You’ll also be a passionate, customer service minded brand champion who can help coach sales partners and operators through our branding guidelines.
- Creates and manages marketing strategies for assigned products and programs, including developing and tracking appropriate success metrics, goals and budgets.
- Assures strategies and tactics will be effective across channels and segments while maintaining brand integrity and presents recommendations to senior leaders.
- Initiates and leads appropriate cross-functional teams to deliver brand and business objectives.
- Builds and maintains relationships with agencies and cross-functional partners.
- Communicates marketing activities with field teams and cross-functional partners to ensure integration and support for programs and initiatives.
- Ensures that established processes are communicated, understood and followed by key stakeholders.
- Supports ad-hoc field and operator customer marketing needs allowing us to meet brand and business objectives.
- Agency account management experience or consumer product brand / program management
- Creating integrated marketing plans
- Cross-functional team leadership experience
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Strategic vision, passion and experience leading integrated marketing programs and campaigns
- Successful track record managing B2B & B2C marketing programs
- Effective brand or product management with budget responsibility
- Organizational navigation and relationship management
- Project management and strategic planning skills
- Lead cross-functional teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Strong decision-making skills