In this assignment, you will be working on a new video product. You'll be able to have a tremendous impact as the client "builds" the product and the marketing strategy from the ground up. You'll be an integral part of the team and will work cross-functionally with Product, UX, Legal, Finance and more.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
1. Partner with the marketing lead to develop marketing plans for a new key product, incl producing project timelines, workback plans and slide decks that will serve as internal socialization tools
2. Drive quantitative analyses to derive insight to improve the marketing strategy, or address ad hoc questions; model data in order to create quantitative models including forecast, operational, and statistical models of business dynamics.
3. Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Marketing and other key stakeholders to ensure the broader team is aligned toward and executing on our strategic marketing vision.
- Coordinate weekly x-functional status meetings, providing daily and weekly AIs to meet project timeline/goals
- Create and update weekly "trackers" to share status checks with cross-functional teams, and work across the organization to gather updates to report
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years of project management marketing experience, including brand management and creative agency experience
- Strong SQL or scripting skills with the ability to learn both as needed.
- Deep experience utilizing testing and optimization to drive breakthroughs in growth strategy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with peers, management, 3rd parties, and cross-functional teams; experience managing multiple internal senior level relationships
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive decision making as well as a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Strong project management skills expertise, including the ability to establish and manage timelines effectively
- Experience managing external creative agencies & vendors, managing international projects and managing budgets
Nice to have:
- Ability to process and analyze complex data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions.
- Experience in digital marketing and/or growth of a consumer product or service at significant scale.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage a project or product across functions and with a range of stakeholders.
- Great analytical thinker and demonstrated ability to translate details of audience insights and product analysis into actionable business levers