The Marketing & Communications team develops and executes client’s global brand marketing strategy to ensure success of its products and mission.
The team is tasked with furthering insights, increasing brand value, championing the consumer experience, and developing impactful communications that positions the client as the partner of choice and admissions expert.
The Product Marketing Manager supports the client Marketing and Communications department by developing marketing strategy and campaigns to generate awareness, leads and sales of our second-tier products and services.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering fast and sustainable results in three (3) primary areas:
Partner with Product Management teams on specific product lines to develop and execute marketing and communications plans for both B2B and B2C audiences;
Gather ongoing market intelligence through research and other efforts on a global scale and in collaboration with Market Development, including developing actionable plans based on campaign metrics;
Partner with regional offices and their digital marketing agencies to support global and regional product marketing efforts and alignment with best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 4-7 years of experience working in marketing or communications field.
- Strong digital marketing experience, including working with a Marketing Automation Tool.
- Experience managing Product Marketing for a specific product line in a global marketplace.
- Experience with market research projects.
- Experience working in an international, highly matrixed organization on cross-functional teams and creating and managing new processes.
- Experience working on integrated marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing projects.
- Experience on a metrics-driven marketing team focused on lead generation and conversions.
- Experience with Google Analytics.