A fun and exciting robotics company is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own two products. This is a fast-paced startup that has gained significant traction and public awareness in a short amount of time. Ideal job for a go-getter who isn't daunted by ambiguity and working in a startup environment. Permanent, full-time, 5 days a week in the office.
• The Product Marketing Manager will own the North America marketing and product silo for two products. S/he will brief in assets, work with sales and the exec team to create assets and help bring products to life from the internal side.
• Brand management component: s/he will work on the external side with retailers, get feedback and marketing assets, and in the process learn to make the product better on the retail floor.
• Product management component: s/he will work with hq in China to bring products to life.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Must have experience as a brand manager or product marketing manager or an associate product marketing or brand manager
- At least 3-5 years of experience.
- Must have successfully launched a product.
- Full understanding of go-to-market schedule and the retail landscape.
- Project management skills & the ability to communicate globally/interface with China (Mandarin speaker is a nice-to-have).
- Toy or consumer electronics industry experience is a strong bonus.