Aquent's Fortune 500 client in Woonsocket, RI is looking for a Marketing Manager to fulfill a 12-month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
The Client's retail business is consistently investing in improving and identifying initiatives to support patient adherence. As such, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to help drive small and big improvements to their patient experience by bringing the voice of the patient in every communication touch point.
- The Marketing Manager will work closely with a small cross-functional team to identify optimization opportunities, develop a test plan & execute the plan into pilot markets within expedited time frames.
- This team will play a critical role in the organization with direct senior leadership engagement as new ideas/concepts are presented and reviewed for scalability.
- In order to be effective in this role, the Marketing Manager must be able to develop hypothesis and execute test plans to drive measurable results, analyze data and gather insights in partnership with Operations, IS, Analytics, Legal & Creative partners
- Work in a rapid-paced environment with the goal of driving results through a test-refine-repeat methodology.
- Incorporate the customer’s voice into test and implementation plans to ensure optimal outcomes
- Develop and implement pilots as appropriate to test hypotheses and gain in-market learnings to inform product development and/or marketing efforts
- Oversee and champion the tactical implementation of the plan across multiple business units and functions, including Field Operations, Store Teams, Creative, Digital and Analytics
- Provide a marketing and consumer perspective from coming up with and refining patient facing verbiage to coming up with ideas to make our patient adherence outreaches effective
- Recommend and implement market research, as needed, to uncover insights and inform the product design and the marketing strategies and plans
- Work with analytics and other colleagues to develop an implementation plan that includes a segmented approach and the use of predictive models where appropriate to most effectively and efficiently target customers to drive optimal results
- Define key success metrics for performance tracking and ensure that marketing plans have clear business cases and drive defined business outcomes
- Manage prioritization, identify trade-offs and resolve strategic issues and risks
- MUST have strong experience in product marketing strategy
- Experience at a leading consumer-driven organization or strategy consulting firm a plus
- Strong track record of driving results and behavior change through the development and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies.
- Proven success in leveraging customer insights to create new and breakthrough strategies across multiple communication channels and media types.
- Proven track record of leading, influencing and driving decision-making and consensus across business units and across functions.
- Strong strategic thinking skills with a proven ability to develop sound business plans that achieve objectives.
- Strong driver of results with a proven ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities, execute flawlessly and meet all deadlines.
- Exceptional collaboration, communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and a “can-do” attitude when faced with challenges or problems