Aquent is currently seeking a talented Product Marketing Manager to join a top multinational technology company in New York city for six months or longer!
The Product Marketing Manager will need to have experience in major event organization such as CES, MWC, or JSConf, and experience working in the technical industry.
If you join, you'll work closely with other marketing managers, product managers, engineers, designers, business development managers, writers, agencies, lawyers, and others to own, drive, and execute a wide range of marketing initiatives.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate the team’s presence across major industry events (CES, MWC etc)
2. Manage third party speaking program: build abstracts, create a speaker roster, vet external speaking opportunities to pursue and staff accordingly.
3. Develop a developer community building plan in collaboration with developer relations: help communities in different tech hubs self-organize.
4. Assist in the events portion of new channel partners program including organizing or sponsoring event for and by channel partners.
5. Build a case study program with developers
6. Develop and manage a content calendar for blog and social posts in collaboration with PR.
7. Manage the monthly CRM program for developers (from content production to delivery)
- BA/BS degree, no specific field of study
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in major event organization (e.g., CES, MWC, JSConf), developer community building
- Experience working in the technical industry
- Proven track record of managing cross-functional teams
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills paired with strong executional bias
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and fluid environment
- Experience managing presence at events (all aspects)
- Ability to work with very tight timelines
- Ability to collaborate with multiple team members
Nice to have:
- Fascination with technology and its potential to create positive change.
- Some experience with CRM especially editing, publishing and sending newsletters.