PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 2+ MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER! **
OVERVIEW: Defining, modeling, and forecasting the tactical and strategic direction of product lines for new stores to be launched
- Product or brand management with profit and loss responsibility.
- Develops strategic and financial assessments for products and manages the business against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives, with an emphasis on modeling and forecasting.
- Work with the Global Innovation team/ Product team to forecast, focus on replenishment, and build year over year comparisons.
- Support cross-functional teams across the organization to help launch/ maintain roasteries, and reserve stores. The teams will consist of Beverage, SKO, MPP, PM, Finance, Store Design, and Ops & Engineering.
- 3-5 years total progressive product and brand management experience with a top tier retailer.
- 3-5 years project leadership in a cross functional environment.
- This person will need to be a "quant-jock" or quantitative expert. This team builds concepts to monetize the new products/ ideas.
- Need to have a focus in analytics while maintaining some product knowledge and customer experience.