Position: Product Marketing Manager - Music / Entertainment.
Location: Central London
Duration: 11 months contract (May turn perm at the end.)
Our client is a leading brand within content and music services who are looking for a Product Marketing Manager will help to market their new launch across the UK. The ideal person will be working closely with their Marketing leads to help execute upcoming launches, manage content and other creative assets. This is a cross-functional position, which involves working closely with many teams including Marketing, PR, Partnerships and external vendors as well as collaboration with other Marketing teams globally.
- Involve in producing and measuring marketing programs from non-traditional presence at events, online programs, and “live marketing” with PR/buzz amplification.
- Proactive communication with cross functional partners.
- Event budget and detailed event calendar management for assigned projects.
- Assisting with production and logistics from development of content, promotions and other program-related marketing.
- Producing managing and running, digital and offline marketing campaigns.
- Producing decks, experiences and programs that delight their internal stakeholders, customers and our product users.
- Analyzing programs for effectiveness; conduct post-program reporting and ROI analysis.
- Interacting with vendors, partners, key stakeholders and a wide range of functional teams with the brand.
We are looking for someone who have:
- Strong project management skills/attention to details
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working within the Music or Entertainment Industry/Production management/Marketing/agencies background.
- Demonstrate strong copy-writing skills, and the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Relative degree in marketing, advertising, business, journalism, or communications.
- Be familiar with online marketing tools and strategies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and being involved in multiple projects simultaneously.
Perks & Benefits
- Onsite Gym
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- And other perks
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.