My client is a Global Technology Company that are looking for an analytical Project Manager for their online/mobile app store. This is a 12 month contract, paying up to £82 000/annum PAYE pro rata depending on experience.
The Project Marketing Manager for Performance Marketing will be a self starter able to focus on driving best in class scaled Digital Marketing to deliver revenue and New Paying Users, as well as building a coherent cross-functional strategy for executing on in top EMEA markets. A media expert, they will lead our agency relationships and work with cross-functional teams across the business, both in EMEA and globally to drive revenue through Digital campaigns on- and off-network.
An industry expert and a person with a strong user insights focus, they will work with the Global, cross-functional and external game developer teams to plan, negotiate and successfully deliver direct response campaigns.
This is a senior role, ideal for a self-starter who can work cross-functionally with ease managing agencies (creative, research and media) as well as senior stakeholders across the business.
* Build relationships with partners (predominantly cross-functional teams and developers) to launch marketing campaigns
* Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and share learnings from past campaigns.
* Define performance marketing strategy across all verticals and lead the internal and external teams to deliver campaigns and incremental revenue impact to the business across EMEA market
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to shape marketing campaigns and messaging.
* Proven track record of managing media and creative agencies at a senior as well as executional level
* Strong performance marketing skills (incl. Technical platform knowledge)
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong creative skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Experience of working closely with partners & understanding their businesses to drive mutual value
* Strong experience with direct response & acquisition campaigns
* Organisational skills with ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations and areas
* Solid understanding of the mobile and gaming industry
* Strong understanding of the Digital marketing landscape
* Strong organisational, leadership, and proven quantitative & analytical skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor