Our team is looking for someone who is well versed in the Telecommunications industry with strong product marketing experience.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of the communication service provider (CSP) space and understand the unique points, industry trends, and innovation.
Position is Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week, onsite at the client location in Northwest Houston
From a marketing perspective, responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the development of the value proposition and messaging.
- Utilizing the messaging to develop customer facing collateral and channel facing sales enablement material.
- Developing and managing the execution of the go-to-market (GTM) plan and select initiatives focused on driving awareness and/or demand.
- Working with the product management organization in the development of messaging and collateral.
- Working with other organizations across the client network at both a corporate and regional level on product announcements and GTM plans.
- Developing content for use in blogs, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and digital assets (ebooks, infographics, etc.)
- Assisting with events coordination
- Presentation skills towards customers, partners, and internal
- Strong team-player ready to work in a matrix structure
Telecommunications experience needed:
Business and or technical understanding of the telecommunications sector
Ability to rapidly understand Telco industry topics, changes in the market, and accurately position our client's Infrastructure products
Good understanding of server, software, and services portfolio
B2B industry marketing and sales enablement experience