My client is a Global Technology Company with a portfolio of online products. They are currently looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join their team for a 6 month contract position, paying up to £65 000/annum PAYE pro rate for the right candidate.
As a Marketing manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many products. Whether you're on a consumer product or a business product, you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product management, engineering and more. The role enables you to shape the product development process, organize marketing initiatives from beginning to end, and form future marketing strategy.
The Ads business delivers advanced digital marketing solutions -- such as search advertising, audience targeting solutions, analytics, mobile speed, programmatic advertising, and many more -- to advertisers and advertising agencies globally. These capabilities significantly improve efficiency and maximise revenue for marketers. You will shape the future of Performance and Platforms business by helping re-launch and build awareness for the Ads suite of solutions in EMEA. We are investing heavily in our global Ads business, and we need a strong marketer and project manager to help scale this growth.
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong project management skills, with a track record of managing complex projects across many geographies and stakeholders
- Marketing experience with an understanding of B2B marketing and the digital marketing industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with peers, management and cross-functional teams, and strong ability to communicate in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- Demonstrated first-rate interpersonal skills, as well as a profound willingness to collaborate internally and externally
- Ability to effectively operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously in constantly-evolving context
- Proactive and structured, strong organisational skills, eye for constant improvement
- Develop and execute the messaging approach for key B2B clients in Europe, Middle East and Africa, focusing on the fast-growing opportunities in the areas of Search, Mobile, Analytics, and Ad Technology
- Define customer insights, and develop targeted messaging and campaigns that address the needs and speak to the insights of different B2B audiences
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across Europe and the US in Sales, Strategy, Marketing, PR, Legal, Compliance and Product Management to integrate globally