- Planning: Manage product planning cycles with marketing and product timelines across assigned PMM team(s); ensure consistency and cross-organizational and product alignment. With SPA, coordinate/facilitate cross-functional planning including reporting, communications, leading offsites, etc. Coordinate and facilitate planning e.g., managing Workfront training across the team(s), tracking Workfront data, building team forecasts, managing headcount, etc. and help SPA to close out planning for the half. Clearly communicate issues related to staying on schedule to close out Planning on time. Synthesizing data to provide roll-ups and presentations of work.
- On-Going Operations: Manage projects within teams to support leads’ immediate requirements (e.g., Launch calendars, air traffic control, Workfront analysis, invoice tracking/monthly accruals). Tracks activities on projects and establish a clear path and owners of next steps. Identify and optimize internal processes for the best results. Identify risks and issues and escalate as needed or resolve.
- Budget and Resource Management: Manage individual teams’ forecasts and budgets and problem solve around spend, ensure consistent PR/PO process and risk mitigate for SOX compliance and accruals on a monthly basis.
- Partnership: Develop and manage strong partnerships with leads, PMM’s and their immediate cross functional partners (Marketing cross-function: Insights, Analytics, Media planning, HR and Studio); ensure on-going communications and strategic engagement; identify ways to increase collaboration and engagement.
- Operationalizing Strategic Initiatives: Work with the PMM lead to operationalize strategic initiatives within the teams e.g., campaign launch readiness, culture/Pulse improvement initiatives, competitive analysis, etc. Coordinate with SPA to deploy PMM-wide initiatives. Increase visibility of team leads, initiatives and campaigns with executive communications, presentations, etc.
- Org-Impact Strategic Operations: Identify new or existing projects, processes, and communications for opportunities to improve run-the-business operations within teams that will scale, providing efficiencies that will positively impact the entire PMM org.
- Prioritization: Help prioritize competing needs for the team working creatively with SPA and internal stakeholders. Help leads prioritize in-team projects, initiatives and campaigns.
- Comfortable and have experience working in a fast-paced environment that has limited structure and plans can turn on a dime.
- Experience working with and developing strategic relationships with cross-functional partners to develop and define project plans and measureable deliverables/milestones.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to simplify and communicate complex ideas; experience working on executive level communications.
- Experience working across all business lines to collaborate and coordinate programs.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with deploying project and program management techniques and tools.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized and independent.
- Bachelor’s degree