We have an immediate need for a results-oriented, innovative global product and consumer marketer to drive key product initiatives for our high-profile, high-growth BABY ALIVE brand. Partnering with internal and external resources, you will oversee the global product development process. The successful candidate will need to be a proactive, high energy, collaborative, and responsive team member. Well rounded candidate should have both a strong product development skills and financial acumen with strategic based judgment.
Our client is looking for someonewith product management experience. In this role you will be working hand on with their cross functional team to launch product vs. spending the day on strategy or working with marketing agencies. This is NOT a strategy role. You MUST have experience in launching products to be considered for this role
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of the Global Brand Leader and senior team, you will:
Lead cross-functional teams to execute key product development initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow higher margin businesses.
• Drive product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands.
• Develop overall go-to-market product strategy.
• Partner with global supply chain to identify programs to decrease development costs and gain efficiencies where applicable.
• Maintain current knowledge of modern manufacturing trends, technologies and competitive practices.
• Collaborate with global brand strategy and marketing team in the development of all special and exclusive products.
• Become the global insights expert and category expert and leverage learning across product line.
Function as key product liaison to regional partners:
• Provide timely and consistent communication of product line information to internal business partners.
• Act as point person/key liaison on all product line related business matters.
• Partner with regions on identifying key product opportunities in market and create sell in tools to support opportunities
• Lead product line forecasting process in collaboration with the regional markets.