We are seeking an experienced and creative Digital Product Manager to drive the development and design of mobile and web experiences across our client's digital footprint. This client passionate about building innovative and engaging digital experiences that lead to better outcomes and are seeking a like-minded individual. If you've taken a big brand's complex issue and simplified it for your users via Mobile or Web applications and features, this is a great job for you! This role will be responsible for leading product development and optimization for the flagship mobile application and will lead cross functional teams to support new product launches. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, experience with mobile and web and have a desire to make a difference with a leading healthcare brand, we invite you to apply now.
- Lead the strategy and implementation of the next generation of mobile flagship app.
- Support the strategic development of the patient portal and other strategic healthcare consumer experiences.
- Develop requirements and guide user experience for mobile applications and the web.
- Provide a vision to guide UX, UI, content development and overall end-to- end user experience.
- Work collaboratively with team members, internal stakeholders, and senior management.
- Solicit, review and evaluate requests from your customers: understand their needs and pain-points and propose elegant, scalable solutions.
- Write Product Requirements, User Stories, Improvements, etc.
- Responsible for defining customer key digital marketing goals and metrics.
- Ability to evaluate data and make informed recommendations and decisions based on findings.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, providing assistance with questions, issues, and requests.
- Deliver competitive research and analyses that support the creation of best in class consumer experiences.
- BA/BS degree in related filed; MBA a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in product management in the digital space
- Experience with mobile, web, cloud-based software, and/or ecommerce
- Track record of launching successful products with exceptional user experience and interaction
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks and multiple conflicting priorities
- Fluency in developing product specs and writing user stories
- Ability to make sound judgments based on tradeoffs of complex problems, stakeholders, and constraints
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Experience defining and reporting out on KPIs
- Demonstrated success working with 3 rd party vendors and digital start-ups to launch new solutions
- Proven experience working in an agile environment in a product owner role.
- Ability to refine and present technical solutions and user experiences to non-technical stakeholders