The Entertainment product manager will support the Director of Digital product management in the development of draft requirements and user flows and the details of product refinement and implementation across our network of 11 global entertainment service providers. The position will also help support miscellaneous activities associated with maintenance of the current platform.
Product definition and development
• Assist in the development of detailed functional requirements and guest user flows for features in the next generation Guest Room Entertainment Platform.
• Work with user experience designers to refine experiences and update user requirements based on design and usability testing.
• Keep documentation current, including confluence and Jira pages for internal stakeholders and specification documents and resource sharing sites (Basecamp) for external vendors.
• Oversee vendor development work and clarify questions.
Brand content operations
• Work with brand, property vendor and content staff to assure that brand assets are current.
• Assure brand and UX cooperate to update brand elements and gain brand approvals for new assets
• Test content and feature updates on Guest Room Entertainment system to validate their functionality before launch.
• Coordinate the development and update of property guest services directory materials and assure distribution to Entertainment companies.
• MBA preferred
• Some technical education preferred, but not required
• 3-5 years of Product Management experience in Web or Mobile products or services.
• Experience with streaming video services a plus
• Solid skills with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Comfort with graphics software and Visio a plus.
• Familiarity with Jira and Confluence agile tools preferred, but not required