Our client is looking for a Program/Product Manager.. This multi-disciplinary team works on a variety of projects with a range of partners, from product UI to Web sites, videos and presentations that help tell the design story.
We are looking for a user-focused, data-driven and organized storyteller with a knack for driving through ambiguity. The ideal candidate will treat every project like a product and work with their partners to define the opportunity, chart a course to achieve and measure that impact and tell a great story along the way.
You should be a great communicator, have attention to detail and be confidently creative and efficient with processes to drive for results. This is a friendly, fast paced collaborative team environment – you need to be able to adapt quickly to shifting priorities from multiple design and partner teams and help the team do the same.
• Drive a major Web site redesign (/design) and other projects as needed
• Write project briefs and align team on project goals/schedule
• Create and track design tasks using VSO, work with team to ensure work is on track
• Use user feedback/usage data to identify trends and potential areas for improvement
• Maintain a regular rhythm of reporting how projects are tracking against business objectives
• Drive internal studio efforts
• Maintain design backlog and manage work across a small team
• Coordinate design sprints and other collaborative working sessions
• Improve processes around asset management for videos, presentations, product designs and other design collateral
• Ensure we are telling our story effectively with measurable business impact
• Act as change agent to identify and drive improvements and transformation across the design process space (together with our cross-functional partners)
• Adapt quickly to shifting priorities from multiple design and partner teams
- A minimum of 3-5 years of program/product management, project management, and/or content publishing experience in a design environment
- Contagious passion and enthusiasm for facilitating great design work
- Experience using customer feedback/data to drive product/process improvements
- Strongly preferred: prior Microsoft experience, experience with VSO/TFS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and negotiate across organizational boundaries
- Outstanding partnering and collaboration skills, system level thinking, enabling and leveraging organizational assets