Product Manager Deposit Account Opening
6 month contract; temp to perm role - this is a post to see if there are some talent in the Aquent talent pool that may be a fit. Ideally, this client wants a full-time hire so this is a Talent Bridge opportunity.
The Deposit Account Opening (DAO) Product Manager is responsible for delivering the client's Deposit Account Opening capabilities to meet strategy, business initiatives and satisfy established goals. This individual will own the application process and will be responsible for annual release roadmaps for consumer facing functions, support infrastructure, and operational enhancements – and lead the execution of that roadmap, coordinating efforts and aligning activities across the organization. Individual will serve as primary liaison between brand and digital deposits and other line of business organizations. Role will include improving existing processes, and championing new processes – quickly and with high quality - to Ally Bank customers. The DAO Product Manager is a critical position that enables the client to continue its deposits growth and deliver industry leading, innovative online and mobile capabilities.
• Lead and execute product activities (includes releases, content changes, project support) for our Fortune 500 Financial Services Client
• Leverage industry trends and application performance to provide quantifiably justified recommendations for improvements
• Partner with analytics team to understand application metrics and analysis, including recommendations for changes,
• Work with tools such as Tealeaf and Site Catalyst to understand site performance
• Executes work requests to initiate resource engagement (specifically for larger activities)
• Author business requirements documents for projects and changes that improve the online application
• Assists leadership in the development of DAO strategy
• May present recommendations to multiple parties, including senior and executive level management
• Monitor and manage consumer feedback (voice of customer) on the application process, and manage defect fix and enhancement priorities to address key opportunity areas.
• Measures and reports program progress - occasionally prepares an in depth view of all application and program performance, generate monthly dashboard report containing strategic updates and next stage recommendations
• Work with user experience teams to develop customer experiences for the site
• Five to seven years of professional eCommerce or marketing-related experience, including applications of form and enrollment processes
• Passion and enthusiasm for the space
• Thrive in an self-directed environment
• Strong analysis skills, ability to interpret data against business objectives
• Outgoing and comfortable engaging and involving internal business partners
• Experience working with technology projects
• Ambitious and willing to perform tasks at all levels, including some routine tasks.
• Flexibility around work assignments and schedule. Thrives in a fast-paced environment with constant change.
• Ability to concisely convey the information that is important for decision making.
• Comfortable working individually and as part of larger project teams.
• Critical thinker with strong analytical skills. Detail oriented
• Candidates with business experience or business-related majors are preferred but we will consider all candidates with a proven history of driving results.
• Prior eCommerce experience
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Able to grasp technical concepts and convey them in a simple, friendly manner
• Experience as a primary stakeholder in technology projects.
• Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral forms with varying levels of management and executives
• Strong PC skills required: Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency is a must.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Product Manager Deposit Account Opening