• Manage the Product Information team in terms of development, workload, process and scheduling delivery
• Act as the lead point of contact for European showroom configuration with the client
• Act as the Lead point of contact with the European Central Product Marketing team (for both Personal Vehicles and
• Oversee workloads within the Product Information team to ensure delivery of projects to agree timings
• Review team resource levels in relation to project delivery to ensure deadlines are met
• Ensure Quality Checking within the Product Information team is of the highest quality
• Build a relationship with the European Central Product Marketing team and develop a better understanding of their requirements
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship with Mazda Europe product team
• Lead the agencies interaction with the automotive European client on showroom configuration
• Act as the lead on Portable Data Models (3D CGI models) with the European Central Product Marketing team
• Act as the lead on all finished asset approval with Ford of Europe Central Product Marketing team
• Work closely with CGI Studio to agree delivery format and timings
• Review and enhance internal Product Information processes to streamline working practices and maximise efficiency and effectiveness
• Review assets from a product correctness point of view
• If necessary, liaise with European Central Product Marketing team to review and approve any specific items that need their approval
• Act as Product Information specialist on new business activities where required
• Carry out any reasonable duties as identified by your line manager or team leader
• Positively represent the agency to our customers and suppliers
• Ensure compliance with all contractual employment obligations.
• Ensure compliance with standards.
• Fully participate in the company's performance management and development programmes.
• Maximise own ability to produce quality work, on time, and to brief, utilising best skills and available technology.
• Work in accordance with the company's Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs