The Disney Interactive Family sites are dedicated to inspiring and helping parents in their everyday lives. The Associate Product Manager will help drive the migration of content from legacy Disney Family Network sites to Spoonful.com and/or other properties as appropriate within the Disney Family Network. This person will work closely with the product and editorial teams to organize, plan and implement strategy for moving content from one site and CMS to another with the ultimate goal of maximizing traffic, increasing search relevancy, and deepening guests' daily engagement.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Reviewing content for relevancy and making decisions as to placement in terms of site, template, and/or format
• Tagging content using the Disney Family Network’s tagging system and according to individual sites’ information architecture and taxonomy
• Meticulous record-keeping
• Testing features delivered by engineering to make sure that they’ve been developed according to the business requirements and product specs.
• Working on tight deadlines with editorial, design, SEO, marketing, QA, and project management teams.
• Reviewing metrics that inform the success of the product. (Knowledge of Omniture a plus.)
Keeping stakeholders well-informed at all times
· English, Journalism, or Communications degree (Computer Science degrees also considered)
· 2-4 years web production experience
· Comfort with CMS systems and proficiency with Excel
· Detail-oriented and able to adhere to aggressive production schedules
· Some editorial background and writing experience preferred
· Product management experience and previous content migration experience preferred
Familiarity with content management systems, light HTML skills
· Interest in family-oriented conten
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs