Our client's Marketing department constantly strives to create and maintain a best in class marketing function with an emphasis on lifetime value of their entertainment content. All leadership roles within the team are tasked with driving improved cross-divisional understanding, collaboration and expertise and in delivering an integrated approach to marketing content across windows.
Working in close collaboration with the Marketing Manager TV Franchises to maximise television franchises and family entertainment brands: implementing marketing strategies across DVD, Blu-ray and digital platforms to deliver annual revenue and contribution targets in addition to driving cross divisional activities at retail.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Identify ways to make events bigger and better. Lead the development of franchise plans to support major events. Deliver integrated ways of working and promote cross divisional collaboration with other divisions (Theatrical, Digital, TV, CP, Games).
• Plan and co-ordinate the budgeting, development of, and approval process for, all creative, media and promotional activity ensuring timely reviews of material with relevant stakeholders, divisional head office and others.
• Work collaboratively with the Publicity and Promotions team and all external agencies to ensure delivery against one communications strategy.
• Manage, motivate and mentor team member, ensuring efficient use of time and prioritisation of objectives.
• Identify areas of cost economics and efficiencies by title/brand in addition to conducting a full analysis of platform learning’s.
• Ensure continuous evaluation of consumer, media, retailer and competitor developments in the marketplace.
• Nurture effective working relationships with key internal and external marketing contacts within the UK and head office.
Relevant Previous Work Experience
• Proven experience as a solid marketer within an FMCG/ Entertainment environment.
• High level of home entertainment product and industry knowledge.
• Able to demonstrate effective communication and organisation skills
• Manages projects from start to finish meeting targets and deadlines
• Comprehensive understanding in all areas of the marketing mix
• Capable of leading cross divisional planning and driving big wins
• Able to demonstrate efficient time management and prioritisation
• Comprehensive understanding of a P&L and contribution savvy
• Proven ability in implementing creatively commercial ideas
• Establishes strong relationships within and between departments
• Monitors competitor and consumer intelligence to re-shape plans
• Creative, persuasive and enthusiastic – doesn’t accept no for an answer
• Takes the initiative and is risk adverse in product innovation
• A team player who forges lasting relationships with key stakeholders
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs